Prana Distribution

Prana Distribution LLC located in Cambridge, MA...

Have you heard about them ? Do you have any references ? (good / bad)

I'm asking because a recent deal with them hasn't gone very well... 

idler-21st

Okay lets not drag Constantine at Atelier 13 through the mud. He is a first class guy and @audioprana should have just linked to @idler-21st website.

I am going to say this is that I would not buy a thing from either of these two companies.

Clearly @audioprana was looking to clear their name and @idler-21st should have been more discreet and contacted them direct.

Not questioning ethics and integrity just class and dignity at this point with these two.

I have personal experience with Constantine at Atelier 13 and I can attest to his ethics, integrity, class, dignity and knowledge. He has my utmost respect and I have dealt with a lot audio companies through the years. He is one of three that I continue to deal with. 

It says idler here:

https://www.atelier13-usa.com/sempersonus-te2-idler-drive-turntable

Not sure what that site is. It’s a link in the @audioprana post above.

Looks like it is not in your site.

from the link at the whatsthebest forum linked above , evidently some folks have had problems with Fred Crane & Prana Distributon!

"WARNING!!!!

Hate to have to do this gents but do not do business with Mr Fred Crane and Prana Distribution. Bought a pair of AGD Vivace monos from him a month or so ago and he has vanished basically with a story about his daughter being ill....I originally bought into it in good faith then saw a Yelp review from 2020 from a couple he screwed over.

Then I reached out to Darren O’neil listed above in Nevada.......Well lets just say the good Mr. Crane and Prana Distribution have ripped off a whole slew of industry people and end customers like myself for well north of $1 Million USD......So I don’t feel so bad and thankfully I can easily absorb the loss like many of you fortunate ilk on this website.

But if you see him dumping gear or advertising gear at realy nice prices, run the other direction.....

Darren O’Neil plans to post to this thread to confirm what I have just shared. (I kinda hammered him for not doing it already as his battle with Prana has been going on for months) . Could have saved some people some grief.

Paul

• Angry

Audiolimits

Industry Expert

WARNING!!!
I would like to put up a Very big Warning to everyone out there. Please do not send Fred Crane from Prana Distribution any money! He has turned into a very large thief. he has stolen 100’s of thousands of dollars from people out there. Us included

We have taken over the Destination Audio line so if you have questions about Destination Audio products
please contact Destination Audio USA or Darrin at Audio Limits (702)299-0567
Do not contact Fred Crane from Prana Distribution