Power setup for 803D's Family Room

While it may sound a bit nuts, i have a set of 803 Diamond speakers which i use for left and right front channel.  I will be adding a matching center and have in ceiling Triad Silver Sealed speakers.  This is an open family room environment, not a theater room.   I have a separate theater room for the serious movie watching.  

My question is what AV Reciever or pre-amp combination should i get.  I was looking at a Sony STR-ZA1000ES but feel it may not power the B&W's well.  I could output the signal for front 2 channel to another stand alone amplifier i have from the Sony. I wanted to ask the question is there is a truly more powerful AV Receiver that would work with the B&W's.  If not then i will have to entertain a pre-amp or outputting the front stage signal to an amplifier. 
titannero
After reading i was also considering doing a Martanz AV8801 for this room with a Sunfire Cinema Grand. 

Thoughts? 
After reading i was also considering doing a Martanz AV8801 for this room with a Sunfire Cinema Grand.
Marantz is good, but those B&W 803D's would be far better served with the Parasound Halo A51.

Cheers George  
The Parasound for a family room puts me at an astronomical price vs the sunfire which is why i was considering that route 
titannero, you have a very good speaker in the 803 Diamond, it would be a shame not to partner it with an amp that is probably going to drive it almost as good as it can be, for not too much money relative to what's best for it.

Cheers George