Power regenerator vs conditioner

If the goal is to improve the sound quality (soundstage, detail, dynamics, etc) and the issue is "noisy" AC, it would seem to me that a power regenerator such as PS Audio P15 would be far superior to a "conditioner" such as a Shunyata Denali or Hydra or Triton.  Is this correct?  Thanks .
craig
A few guys on Audiocircle compared the big Audioquest conditioner to Puritan and preferred the Puritan...

I have owned Many and nothing comes close especially at the asking price and the 136 is stellar as well.

Wig
Without a vendor or manufacture war, my take-away is some line condition is in wide use.  Some use one or the other, and we all have different supplied power situations, no one solution will address the varied situations.  Agree? 

Plenty of options exist If power generation is the preference .  Same for conditioning
I use High Fidelity Cables Power Conditioner, They replaced my PS Audio gear. Gave up surge and spike protection, but the sound was just so much better.
Since I’m a hobbiest drummer I only buy power conditioners designed by other drummers. That leaves me very little choice... drummer/ power designer Garth Powell. Seriously though, in my main system (TAD CR1’s /BHK300/Atma MP1) I use the Garth’s Niagara 7000 and really enjoy what it does on a micro and macro level.

Due to the disaster called 2020, I found myself away from home for a year and put together a small system based on a Hegel H190 and LSA Statement 10’s and didn’t want to spend a lot on conditioning. I ended up with a used Furman Ref15 fed by AQ’s latest bottom of the line power cord that Best Buy sells. (Both designed by Garth)
I really like what it did for the system and and at a very low cost. Incidentally I also picked up the AQ Powerquest 3 to compare with the Furman, which while quite old at this point (although almost identical to the latest 15i) I much prefer the Furman since it has energy storage for instantaneous current, similar to the Niagara.

Having tested and owning 2 conditioners that store energy to deliver greater than what the wall can for transients, I wouldn’t buy a conditioner without that feature.