Power Cords on a $1000 budget what would you do?

I am still running stock factory cords and am looking to upgrade. My wife has a very limited patience level when it comes to swapping in and out multiple iterations I am enlisting your help to point me in the right direction. I have 3 power cords to buy. A 6ft length for my power amp. A 3-4 ft cord for my pre-amp and CD/DVD player. My system is outlined below. What I'm interested in knowing is if you had $1000 to spend on 3 power cords, how would you spend it and which cord would go on which componant?

My system is as follows:
Speakers: Proac Studio 200
Center: Proac CC2
Surrounds: Definitive BPZ/A in-walls
Sub: Sunfire Architectural Signature
CD: Denon 2910 (3-4ft)
Processor: Rotel 1066 (3-4ft)
Amp: Rotel 1095 (5-6 ft)
Power Center: Monster 3600 (3 ft)
Tuner: Sansui TU717 (3 ft)
I/C's Pure Note Paragon (Silver) throughout
Cables Pure Note Paragon (Silver) Bi-wire

What would you recommend for me getting started to hear the biggest positive impact? I have worked my way through combinations of Acoustic Zen Hologram and Matrix ref 2 I/C, through PS Audio Statement, and lastly Pure
Note Signature speaker cables. I have found the Paragons satisfying. I have my HT set up on a dedicated 20A circuit with the red hospital grade Hubbel wall outlets. I didn't install the real high priced wattgate,oyaide, etc...
sempaul
going from a cheap lower guage power cord to a giant 8 guage power cord for only $500.00
If it's really so significantly superior, why not make it yrself for $5?

There no magic to making a reasonably good wire connector.
going from a cheap lower guage power cord to a giant 8 guage power cord for only $500.00
If it's really so significantly superior, why not make it yrself for $5?

There no magic to making a reasonably good wire connector.

Indeed. Furthermore, many components are designed to be unaffected audibly by small details between one cable or another...they are supposed/designed to perform optimally irrespective of such minute differences/detail. Like your car - it should run without a perceptible difference on any equivalent appropriate grade of fuel...fill up at either Shell, Exxon or any number or reputable fuel suppliers without fear. (Refer to a Bryston manual for example)
Tmstamps,

Placebo effect is true for any product as it is an affect on the mind induced by apperence or preception other examples
the magic Q-Ring bracelet that is marketed to treat chronic pain via magents?? no clincal evendice above chance that it helps pain in controled studies
Another good example was the cheese wiz test a fancy french restruant displayed cheeze wiz on fancy french crakers on a silver tray the gourmet cheezs and cracker were displayed on paper plates more than 60% people thought the cheeze wiz was better vs 10% when they know what it was.

It is a real thing and sales teams use it to have us buy what there selling. "Buyer be ware " is a golden rule for a reason -fendergibs
Psychicanimal had replied to a power cord question in someone else's post. I paid attention to what he wrote because I'm curious about cord upgrades/sonic improvements. He suggested DIY for an amp, and investing in a higher quality cord for the CD player. Hope I'm not out of line quoting another member without letting them reply for themselves. I didn't think I saw a reply from him when I scanned input to your post. I was interested in his reply since I'd built a cord for my amp following a procedure at Parts Express. Was considering doing something similar for my CD player. Now I may try to buy something a little higher end for the CD player. I'd also recommend visiting the Cable Company and UsedCable on their site in particular. Just saw Tvad's reply. He might be giving you better advice - $1000 on an equipment upgrade will way outweigh $ spent on cable.
I don't know your Rotel amp or Denon CD player. What sort of upgrade on either of those might $1000 provide?
If you like your amplifier, you might consider sending it to Joseph Chow at Audiohorizons and let him upgrade it. He worked wonders for my AudioVanAlstine fet-valve amplifier. If you don't like the amplifier that much I wouldn't upgrade it. Upgrades of the wiring and internal parts has become a ritual with me with my amps and pre-amps. He also makes powercables; I have one and find it quite good.

Other power cables I like include LAT-international's top of the line silver/copper near alloy and the Shunyata power cords.