Power cord upgrade

I want to upgrade power cords for my streamer, Aurender A15 which currently has a Shunyata v14 digital.

And Puritan 156 which has the classic cord it comes with.

I believe in system synergy, so I am leaning towards Transparent, and/or Audioquest.

I have ARC ref5se with the Transparent Reference, and ref75se with the AQ Hurricane.

Guess my thought is the streamer and 156 PC are maybe a bottleneck. Won't know without trying, right? I am satisfied with the over all sound now, so looking for more of it. Make any sense??

128x128skids

If you want body and soul without losing transparency and soundstage try Clarus Crimson, exceptional, not just for the price.

+1 @mclinnguy - I primarily use Audio Sensibility Statement SE power cables.  Steven will make cables with connectors not listed on his pricing tool.  My preference are the Furutech FI-50 NCF(R) connectors.  Steven Huang is great to work with.

+1 @kennyc input with the Audio Bacon review reference.

I have one QSA Lanedri Gamma Infinity power cable on my pre-amp, which is fantastic.

Sablon Audio is on my list, but I have not yet tried one of Mark's power cables.  Sablon also has the QSA treatment option via QSA Landeri.

I use all Shunyata. Alpha NR V.2 on my Mimas, and Dave. The new Shunyata Theta NR on Auralic G2.2 streamer. Alpha XC V.2 on Denali 6000 V.2

@squared80 +1! The whole wire business is without scientific backing. It functions as a religion. 

Post removed