Power conditioning

How do I know if an Audioprism Foundation or Chang Lightspeed model power conditioner is 'high current' to accomodate my Bryston amp?
gelmhirst
I heard a system with P2000 preamp and A400S with and without a line conditioner. The line conditioner smothered the life out of the music. Metric tons of detail loss. Sound stage collapsed big time. So I think line conditioners, acting potentially as an agent of increase in power source impedance, should be avoided. Once I clamped on those ferrite filter devices onto the power cords of my entire system. Guess what? It did pretty much what the line conditioner did. So I'd reexamine your conclusion that the conditioner is improving the sound. Some interconnects will fool you upon first listening into thinking they've made an improvement. But with continued listening, you find that what they've done is filter out some detail, which brings other detail to your attention. Just make sure you aren't falling for this gotcha.
I'd check out Torus PIU's,Bryston use to sell them under that name,now they call them Bryston BIT.
They are the same just different faceplates.
Huge transformers ect,since the newer Bryston sst2 have these new transformers and caps in their 7's,14's 28's there is no need for the PUI's.
I have a pair of 28's(older version)and use the Torus for those and it's a huge difference.
Also have the 7Bsst and 4Bsst with another Torus.
These I would never sell as I have compared to a few others and these really do give more stored power for the amps when required for dynamics in music.
I would think a pair of 7's would at normal levels use 14a,so a 20a Torus or BIT would suffice.