Power amp recommendations for 1000 and under

Hello all

I have budgeted $1000 dollars for a power amp (new or used) and wanted to know from people what they would buy in my position.

Thanks
krazeeyka3ab
Need some more info here - what's the rest of your system especially the preamp and speakers - both are going to play a significant role in matching a new amp...
Hello all

Sorry forgot to mention this before. Im currently starting from the ground up. Right now I am looking into the adcom gfp-750 pre-amp, rega planet CD player and Vandersteen 3A signature speakers. Unfortunately these were all picked based on things i've read from a number of different sources. Most importantly, they fit my budget.

Thanks again
We do need more info to make a recommendation however, if it works for your situation buy a Rogue 88 for about $750 used and when you have the money (and especially if you need tubes) upgrade it to Magnum status. That is what I did and was really happy, it is a very lucid and detailed amp top to bottom. I sold mine because it did not have enough power to drive my Maggies though :(
There was a listing here today for a McCormack DNA-1 Deluxe version amp for just under a grand. Might just be one of the best bargains listed here in a while... No link to the seller, just a recommendation on what is known to be a great amp at an even greater price!