Polk LSI15 compared to Paradigm Studio 100 V4

Hi guys,

I have a question on speakers there for coming to you the experts.
I have a yamaha RXV 1500, a sunfire signature amp(425 watts 8ohm), second amp(sunfire TGA5200, 200watts into 8ohm), cd player(Emotiva ERC-1) two subs both velodyns(15 and 10 inch)
So now I am looking for front left/right speakers.
In your opinion which one will give me better sound quality for both HT and Music. Music being a range of every thing rock, pop, country, vocals and smooth jazz)

I will greatly appreciate all the help you can give me

Hope to hear from you all

Fernando
fernando1

Showing 2 responses by darkkeys

I have the Lsi 15's in my system and they present any type of music in a way that is both pristine and and musical at all listening levels. They are revealing of whatever the source, for better or worse. I have no thoughts of upgrading the Lsi 15's. It's been a very long time since I have heard anything by Paradigm so I can't comment on them.
I have been auditioning speakers not to replace the Lsi 15's but possibly replace speakers in a 2nd system.

Out of those auditioned, none left me feeling like I was missing out on anything over what I already have except a pair that list at 9 grand. Also, I auditioned speakers that list well over 12 grand and did not feel as though I was missing out on anything. These auditions were with high end costly electronics. Maybe the speakers with exception of the one pair were not positioned optimally, etc.

This tells me that the Lsi 15's is a quality product and very musical. Apparently musicality and performance is not necessarily associated with cost or brand name.