Point of higher priced streamer?

Hello,
Assuming I have separate DAC, and I just want to play songs from iPad by Airplay feature.
In this case, I need a streamer to receive music from my iPad -> DAC.

What’s the point of high price streamer? I’m bit surprised that some streamers are very high priced.
From my understanding, there should be no sound quality difference.
(Streaming reliability and build quality, I can see it but I do not see advantages in terms of sound quality.)

Am I missing something? If so, please share some wisdom.
128x128sangbro
Don’t waste your money. There are no differences in the digital packets. I built few pi3 B+ with hifiberry Digi based streamers. They are doing tremendous job streaming hi-res files from my NAS drive and internet.
Spend your money on the DAC, speakers, and room acoustics. 
I have a Node 2i as well as an expensive Moon 680D DAC with the internal MIND streamer.  I have done a direct compare.  As such, there is a very noticeable difference streaming from the higher end streamer vs streaming from the Bluesound player.
You need to compare streamer vs streamer using the same DAC. You will see no difference. 
@pc997  

You need to compare streamer vs streamer using the same DAC. You will see no difference.

I have done exactly this in my system.  A/B comparison streamed my Node2 and Lumin U1 to the same Lampizator DAC using same inputs.  Massive difference.  I can't explain why....perhaps better power supply, reduced line noise traveling from streamer to DAC?  I don't know...all I know is massive sonic difference. It has nothing to do with the 1's and 0's.
When you stream digital data over the network, the sender and receiver agrees in the packets and each packet are checked for completeness (CRC checks, etc), if not incomplete, the the packet is resent. Resending does not impact the flow as the stream is buffered. So there will be no difference between high end streamer vs something like $80 - $100 pi based setup.