PMC versus Wilson Audio

Looking to upgrade to either PMC MB2  SE's or Wilson Audio Sasha 2's or Alexia 2's. I listen to mostly Jazz, Easy listening, Blues. Not much Classical in dedicated listening room. Room has been heavily treated with absorption and reflection. Room is 12' x 16'. Source is digital, no turntable. High current monoblock amps. 

Any insight would be greatly appreciated and would appreciate keeping the discussion on PMC versus Wilson Audio only. Thanks!
twochannelaudiophile
I do not have much experience with PMC. I however do Love the Wilson Audio Alexia Series 2. They're an amazing speaker. I have installed a few pair.
I have 1 pair in stock store Demo in Porsche GT Silver immaculate pair. We are restructuring our store. These are priced to sell.
sunnyaudiovideo.com 626-966-6259.
Also have Alexx, XLF yvette, Duette 2 and more.
I think krell is not good amplification choice for Wilson. It is not the same league.
If you are krell lover you can go for it, I’m not gonna change your mind . This is just my opinion, specifically if you are jazz listener. 

I had PMC PB1is and now have Wilson W/P 5.1.  I was mostly happy with the PMCs; just was time for a little change.

I found that these speakers are actually more similar than different.

The Wilsons have a little more acoustic space/depth, and the PMCs sounded a little more accurate top to bottom, with leaner bass. Great midrange on both.

Disclaimer - I'm using MIT Matrix cables on the Wilsons which seem like a great match. The PMCs were less cable dependent.