Plinius 9200 - transformer buzz

I have a problem with my Plinius 9200. Buzz comming from it's transformer is occasionally very loud, annoying and distracting especially during low passages. It's not constant, for most of the time the transformer is silent. Have you experienced that with your Plinius? What could be the possibly reason and how to solve the problem. I've written to the manufacturer, to Plinius Audio but haven't received any answer.
Power supply 230V (Europe), dedicated PC (I have tried a couple of them on the amp).

Thanks
jkuc

Showing 1 response by thorman

Are you sharing power with your cable television? Also could be "Crappy Power" coming in from your local power company...I would at least make sure you have a dedicated line and go from there.........I have been there with the same issue and my situation isn't bad..Only during heavy power usuage...Hot Days ( high power use ) Cold winter days ( heavy Power usage )...I just have to live with it....Some days no noise other days " Modest noise "......I am also sure it could be other problems but thought I might bring my experiance to hopefully help.............