Plinius 9200 - better phono stage / alternatives

I currently have a Plinius 9200 interated amp.  Rega RP6 turntable, Sony DVD player streaming through a Chord DAC, Harbeth 7-SE3 speakers.  I am currently using the built in phono stage of the Plinius.

If anyone has owned the Plinius 9200 in the past, I have heard the built in phono stage is very, very good.... But, are there alternatives that can give me better LP playback?

Any ideas / opinions are appreciated.  Thanks!
jolson1972
I agree, the phono stage in the Plinius 9200 is very good. For a lot more money you can always improve something a tad more, but when all is said and done is it worth the extra expense? It's possible that changing something else out might cost you less and make a larger difference.
What cartridge are you using with your turntable?
If you are dead set on a separate phono stage, I'm very happy with my Allnic H-1201, but I did not own it when I had the Plinius 9200 to make a fair compairson.
I currently have two turntables, trying to decide which to keep.  I have a Rega RP6 with a Rega Exact cartridge, and a Pioneer PL-570 with a Dynavector 10x5 on it.

At this point, I don't know if I should really look to upgrade the phono stage, or just be happy with it?

Maybe find a cartridge that works great with the Plinius' built in gain settings?