Platform for VPI super scoutmaster

Hi
will appreciate your experience with isolation platforms for VPI SSM. Currently I consider either Symposium ultra or Gingko 12s but i'm open to other suggestions.
Thanks in advance.
icorem
There is nothing worse for the VPI SSM than the Gingko platform. The guys at Gingko are great guys, but their platform just is very wrong with your table. The
SSM needs a very solid platform to the center of the earth...NO WIGGLE ROOM> In other words even the VPI minifeet are a detriment to the sound. Get in touch with Edansoundaudio.com and get their Bearpaws orTerrastones. If you have the rim drive its doubly important to use these under the table and the original soft footers under the motor assembly to prevent the arm from rocking. Also get the Classic platter if you haven't ....a HUGE step up.
Stringreen

Your virtual system photos suggest you do use the minifeet of your ssm atop some kind of platform or directly on a rack ?
I just recently purchased a SRA platform for my Super Scoutmaster. Big improvement over the butcher block I had been using.

I also have the Edensound Terrastone footers installed on my SSM. Much better than the VPI feet.
Hello please look at my thread on washing machine vibration and solution platform...made for this purpose.It should work very well with any table that is non sprung.
Tnewell

Are your virtual system pics not updated because I see regulay VPI feet on top of a GIngko ? How was your experience with that ?