Picking Speakers 20k-30k

Recently built a HiFi System with much help from this site, now I’m looking at upgrades.  Strongly considering an all-Aavik system but looking at speaker options before I pull the trigger on anything, hence the following question: If you were buying new speakers in the 20-30k range (used or new), what’s on your shortlist?  Bonus points if you have suggestions based on synergy with Aaviks electronics.

If it helps the conversation: 21’X 19’ treated listening room with cathedral ceiling. Listen to a wide variety of music.

thanks for your expertise!

128x128brewerslaw

@brewerslaw 

I am down in the Chicago area. The Rockport dealer is here in Palatine. The shop is The Audio Experience. 

@brewerslaw Call GTT Audio tell Bill that Don Haines sent you. He is the biggest YG dealer in the country. 

Synergy...synergy....synergy.is more important than any individual piece. Aavik and Borresen have it in spades. The Borresen X-3's @ 11K compare to many $20- 30 K speakers in sound and fit and finish and when driven by Aavik gear...well, talk about a match made in Heaven......