Phono preamp, all suggestions welcome

I currently have a well updated Linn TT with a Ortofon 2M Black which should be updated soon. This yr. I acquired a Belles Virtuoso Preamp. I need a phono preamp which is lacking in the preamp. Some of my preliminary choices for cart are Hanna SL or SH, Dynavector 10x5 or 20x2. Ortofon Quintet Im trying to stay close or lower than $1000. However, my question is which phono stage best matches my TT. Choices are Schiit Mani, Moon LV 110 V2, Pro ject tube box S2 and the Clear audio Nano. All are around $500 which is my budget. I'm inclined toward the Project because its tubed and will bring that warm sound to my system. The rest of my system is Belles Virtuoso 200wpc amp and Vandys 2CE sig. Can anyone comment on any of these phono stages or suggest others.
128x128lobinero

First of all I think you should reconsider your plan to replace your 2M Black.  To wit, I am currently comparing two phono stages, C-J TEA 1 series 3 and C-J 88, both very expensive (well above those you are considering), and one of the cartridges I am leaning on heavily to do so is the 2M SE, which is the 2M mono based on the Black.  My point is the 2M Black a very fine cartridge, well suited for use with any of the phono stages you are considering, and very near tops at it's price.

Next, are any of the units you are considering offered with return privileges?  If so, I strongly recommend that you start with those.  Given that all of the ones you mentioned have good reputations it really comes down to which one sounds best to you.

a list phono-preamps I compiled a few years back up to $1k (cheaper is used):

Make    Model     Price 
Schiit    Mani     $129 
Parasound    zphono     $150 
Rega    Fono Mini A2D     $175 
Hagerman Audio Labs    Bugle2 - Phono Preamp     $189 
Music Fidelity    V90-LPS     $230 
Cambridge Audio    Alva Duo     $299 
Vincent PHO-8    Vincent PHO-8     $299 
Rega    Fono MM     $395 
Music Fidelity    M1LPS     $399 
Parks Audio    Budgie Tube Phono Preamp     $399 
Pro-Ject Audio    Tube Box S2     $410 
lehmann    lehmann black cube statement     $450 
ifi audio    iPhono 2     $499 
AVA    Vision Q Phono Preamp     $499 
Musical Paradise    MP-P1 MM MC Tube Phono Preamp     $499 
Tritschler     TPAD Model 1000     $599 
lehmann    lehmann black cube      $630 
Musical Surroundings    Phonomena II + phono preamplifier     $750 
Sutherland    KC Vibe     $895 
Jolida    JD9 MK II Phono Preamp     $899 
Magi Phonomenal Tube Phono Stage    Magi Phonomenal Tube Phono Stage     $975 
Channel Islands Audio    PEQ-1 MKII     $995 
Aural Thrills Audio    Serenade     $999 
Elac    Alchemy PPA-2     $1,000 
Clearaudio    Basic Plus     $1,000 
lehmann    lehmann black cube SE II     $1,099 

Still obtaining information and suggestions. any experience with the Heed Quasar phono stage?