Phono preamp

Hello
I'm french, i'll search a good phono preamp to use with my verdier ,ikeda 407 arm, Koetsu rosewood and Audio research ref one.
I'll just miss a walker ref phono because of a very bad Hifi company MSS .. the king of hifi ....Anyway ,if somebody could give me some advice, i'm really interested
Thanks in advance
jpmo
fOR sTANWAL? WE ARE ALL MUSIC LOVERS AND EVERYBODY CAN LEARN FROM EVERYBODY? IT4S WORLD COMMUNICATION§§§
fOR JINGLES
MSS is a bad company fdor me no respect for the customer, i'll ask for this preamp, but they don't mind and sell it!!
I'll never buy something from them,
For everybody
I would like more infos about this Walker preamp!is it a good one or something could be as good as this one i'll thing spcially about AR Phono Ref or a Manley!!
For everybody;
I know audiomat it's good but i'll like something specially good, i'll fix my system now with also a VT100 MK3, and my loved pair of spendor S100 (like you Stanwal), i before used Synetgistic cables , but not happy with them, i'll go back to MIT with a pair of 850 triwire.
My phono preamp for the time is a Sonic frontiers Phono!!!!
Jpmo, I was referring to certain elements in this country who have forgotten that French help was instrumental if not indispensable in our revolution and that we have since fought two wars together. Being a historian I was both irritated and amused at the attitude of some Americans in recent years toward your country. The freedom fries was part of the amused part. On a par with renaming sauerkraut "Liberty Cabbage" during WW1.