Phono pre amp

I recently purchased a new TT a VPI Prime with a VDH DD2 special MC cartridge, I'm very happy. I still want to use my previous TT which was a Denon DP51F with a Ortofon MM2 Bronze cartridge. My VPI is plugged into the phono stage on my Yamaha AS2100. The question is, will I get more out of the VPI if I buy a (better) separate phono stage for the VPI and use the Yamaha phono stage for the Denon? If so, what phono pre amp would be good for the VPI?
chasda
About 2 weeks ago I posted this question about upgrading the phono stage of my Yamaha AS2100. You guys gave me a lot of ideas, so I did my homework and chose a barely used Musical Fidelity Nu Vista Vinyl. I'm using the XLR output to my Yamaha. I've played with it briefly and It sounds great. My question is, how do I determine which settings to use? Or do I choose with my ears? I have a VDH MC DDT II Special cartridge and a VPI Prime TT with the 10" JMW tone arm. Any suggestions would be appreciated.
Post removed 
 $1,000 in my opinion there is no better phono stage then the dynavector it's small compact but it is the best cartridge phono stage there is
Post removed 
https://www.safeandsoundhq.com/products/parasound-jc3-jr-halo-phono-preamplifier-b-stock-full-warran...

This is an amazing and black phono stage for the money designed by the preeminent phono stage designer John Curl. It will only handle one turntable but that will be enough. What will most likely happen is your new turntable will be so much better that the old one will sit and languish until you finally decide to sell it. Sell it now to support the slightly higher price of this phono stage. I do not think you can do better in this price range. Parasound has a habit of giving you much more for your money.
Otherwise listen to Lewm. I can not improve on his advice.