Phillips 685 turntable

Hi guys, I'm starting to get into audio and would like an inexpensive, but decent turntable. Funds are very limited at present - even $500 for a new Rega, etc. would be difficult - so I thought a used turntable might at least allow me to listen to vinyl. My pre-amp has a good phono section so that won't be a problem. There is a nice condition Phillips 685 belt-drive turntable with new Grado cartridge available in my area for a very reasonable price. I was wondering what your impressions are of that table, keeping in mind that it is my entry into vinyl. Thanks
kencalgary
Congratulations on your recent entry into the world of vinyl. I hope you enjoy the journey.

Enjoy,

TIC
Sorry, I don't need an answer to my question as I bought the turntable tonight. It is a long way from an audiophile quality table - being mainly plastic - but the price was insignificant for a table in excellent condition and which included an extra Grado Gold cartridge. So, I'll play with it for awhile to see if I enjoy the vinyl ritual and perhaps, in future, when funds are more available move up to a good table.