Peter Lederman in Second Bout With COVID-19

I saw on Facebook late last night that Mike Fremer told one of his Audio Friends that he heard from Peter Lederman of Soundsmith that he is suffering his second round with COVID.  Peter said he has blood clots on his lungs. That is all the post said.  Here is hoping that Peter pulls through with a full recovery. 
128x128stereo5
Thanks God your alright Peter. 

2 immediate  neighbour's got covid after vaccine too . I daily gave my mum 5000iu of d3 and zinc and other vitamins since March last year . so far touch wood we are safe and I go to work too and sometimes eat out. mum had 2nd vaccine but she was not hit by the ill effect of sinovac vaccine. while few of her friends got knocked out for days after vaccine. we even had someone who came to our home who had covid.. that was a huge scare but we are alright. maybe the d3 and zinc science is ok

still have to maintain protocol.. vaccine or no vaccine... 

Peter, You're not only a poet, inventor, scientist, entrepreneur and teacher...You're tough as nails, to boot.
So glad you're health has turned around for the better!
Hang in there and keep fighting to make a full recovery!

With respect and admiration,
Mark
All the best Peter.  And to everyone who had a momentary insensitive thought, this is no joke, and if you co-sign unkind behavior towards this situation, be safe. I hope that you don’t personally experience how serious this is.
@retipper 

Peter, since learning of your recent (second) bout with COVID I have been thinking about you each day.  I check this forum thread to learn of the latest report on your health.  It's so good to know that you are on the mend.

Thank you for being the quality human being that you are.  The world needs more people like you.

Best wishes.  L'chaim