Personal speaker evolution

OK, so here is a thread I haven't ever seen here: What speakers have you owned? starting with the earliest, price paid, new/used, and perhaps the models that really impressed you (for the price) in CAPS.

Rat Shack Something or others, $120, new
Fisher Something or others, $280, new
ADS L710's, $550, new
Snell A2i's, $1100, used
BEVERIDGE SYSTEM 3'S, $1000, used
Martin Logan CLS, $1400, used
MARTIN LOGAN SL3'S, $2300, used
pmwoodward

1993 ALR Nummer 3 stand speakers (DM1600 = $1000)

I bough my first speakers from money I have earned during summer job (working in a moving company for 6 weeks). The speaker were ALR Nummer 3 stand speakers in D'Appolito configurationfrom a small German company. They were not even that great for the Rock music that I listened to at the time.

1998 Mission 751 freedom monitors

I started loving these speakers back in 1993 when I first heard them at a dealer in Germany. Somehow could not convince myself to go "back" from a stand speaker to a smaller bookshelf. After a move in 1998 I finally had the excuse to get them. I have been going through several changes in the surrounding equipment, I have never regreted these though. Probably the best bookshelfs Mission has ever made. These are the reason for me becoming an audiophile in first place.
Goodmans
Mission (737's I think)
Audio Research (Can't think of model#)
Quad ESL 57
Sonus Faber Electa's
QLN Signature Splitfield II's
Apogee Caliper Sig II's
Magnepan 3.6R
watch this space....
Klipsch KG2s $250 New - I bought these back in 1984

I got interested in audio again a about 1 1/2 years ago and went from:

Paradigm Studio 20s, $800 New - Good but wanted something more refined.

Spendor S1s $500 Used - I liked these alot, IMO it had nice mid range but wasn't as accurate as my current speaker.

SF Concertos $1100 Used - I absolutely love these, I need to improve my amp though to get the most out of them
JBL 4311 Monitors - loved them, until they were stolen :(

Polks - don't remember model, but didn't have enough power to get the best from them

Paradigm Control Monitors - good...until I blew one of them

Paradigm Eclipse - good too, but I always wanted Magnepans

Magnepan 1.6QR's - I love these, especially with lots of power and after treaking the crossovers
I have evolved a couple times since I last posted. From the Thiel 2.3 I went to the Vonschweikert VR2 (1 yr.) and then the Vonschweikert VR4JR. I think I am done evovling for a while. I can't afford to anymore. I love these jr's though!