Personal amp evolution

Seeing the over night success of the speaker evolution thread, it may be interesting to see what type of amp(s) we have all run. Same deal as the other thread-we will sort of create a puzzle of our systems you'll have to visit multiple threads to put everything together!!! ;)
For me I started:
Adcom GFA-565 monoblocks
Rotel RB-990bx
Jeff Rowland Design Group Model 5
Balanced Audio Technology(BAT) VK-60

either a CAT JL2, BAT VK-75se or Tenor 75Wp on the horizon.
tireguy
ADCOM-GFA555-200W PER CH
ONKYO P-103 PRE
DENON 1910CI DVD
INFINIYS SM 112S

H/T
37 TOSHIBA
YAMAHA RX-V665 AVR
YDS-11 DOCK
KLIPCSH 500 W/SUB
trying to build up my system after the amp , next was speakers. So on C/L I saw aprair of pristinte SM112 W/ NOTHING WRONG and the foam surroundlooked like they were professionally done.Yes sonically there weak on the bottom end,but I'not into GOTH, H/M M/M RAP and other heavy on the bottom rock.So the guestion is leave it be or pick-up apair of Hereseys that are in very good condition.
It took a while, starting with a Panasonic SA6500, then started to get serious with Mac Mx112 and 250 until I got hold of an Electrocompaniet EC4 preamp some dufus footballed. The Mac couldn't keep up and as EC does not have a dealer here updated to Audio Research 100.2. At last I have an EC AW220 and my living room is like Powell Symphony Hall. The bad news is, Electrocompaniet no longer makes this model. That is all.
I'm only 28 and I'm not sure I can remember my entire hi end amp history. Off the top of my head:

Marantz 1060B
JoLida 1501RC
Plinius 8200 MkII
VTL TT-25
Wright 3.5
Fi 2a3 monoblocks
Firstwatt F1 now updated to F1J
Dynaco ST-70

and I'm on the prowl for a successor.