Perry buys Talon Khorus

New review at stereotimes.com, Clement Perry trades his VR6s for Khorus in his reference system, says is best he has heard, "near perfect", SOTA. Long detailed review, just for good measure includes Talon "Roc" subwoofer in system. This is follow-up to previous Talon thread, comments from owners or general obsevations .......
128x128megasam

Showing 2 responses by millington_steve815c

Hey Bozo: My hotmail account is just as bogus as yours. A nice way to hide your identity, eh? Where do you get off stating this false and slanderous crap. You don't even know the speaker. On another post you refer to the midrange driver as being poor--HA, it ain't a midrange you idiot, that's a dome tweeter with a passive super tweeter above. Tell us who the other manufacturer is? I'd really like to know.
Fred, The Khorus does not use a cheap guitar speaker (there I said, it you moron). It's a custom made driver with the magnet structure of very large, long throw woofer and a dust cap that is designed to radiate like a midrange driver. It is custom, not your stupid eminance driver. You were obviously wrong about Clement Perry and yoiur wrong about this too. I'm still waiting for you to enlighten us all with the name of the manufacturer who "rated them poorly." And one other thing. If you frequent audioasylum so often, how come there is not a single post in their archives with your email name of Fred_lane? Hmmmmm?.... because you aren't the mythical Fred_lane! You're someone else(probably another manufacturer) shilling under this name. You're a little too transparent buddy boy.