Perfect Path Technologies: Omega E mat

I’m curious about this product from Perfect Path Technologies and would like to hear from those that have experience with it. I’ve bought and used the Total Contact enhancer and like what it does for my system so I’m interested in hearing how this Omega E mat performs. 
t_ramey
Agreed OP.
Hopefully the histrionics can cease and actual user experiences can be shared.

Nothing but good for my system.
2 emats and 7 ecards and 1 tube of TC paste.

Would I say earth moving change?

Heck no but a real increase in depth and perception and a large decrease in background hash..

Music is just way more involving and to be cliched just more musical all round.

When funds allow more mats/ cards will be purchased.
Follow up,

It has been been about a week since the e cards have and the re adjusted e mat have in in place together on my CD player umbilical cord. The music is much more life like. The treble down to though the bass is much more detailed and tuneful. It is as if I am listening to a new CD player. Notes are fading out more fully. Sound stage is also more focused. 

The sound on the tv has also improved as well. Two cards were placed under the powerstrip and one on Power Conditioner.

As I said before this was a very happy accident.

Take care all,

rc
So refreshing to see this con job is up to 37 pages.  Oh my gush.
Thanks to Oregonpapa for the life advice and opening the path to everlasting audio nirvana.
All ya gotta do is pony up half a grand for the fruits of the power of suggestion.
Love to Shillzilla and the cast of toadies, keep the laughs coming.
I only follow this post on occasion, and have not kept up with the personal attacks, or claims of benefits vs snake oil. My goal in writing today is to simply share my experience from visiting with Frank the other day, and listening to how his rig has evolved, as he has patiently worked hard to explore the tweaks of the eMats and TC paste. When I first met Frank several years ago, I thought his system sounded a bit harsh and bright, and not all that resolving. By working to optimize his listening space, and having an open mind on these tweaks he has clearly elevated the clarity and enjoyment of his system.
The other night for example, he put on a CD by Karrin Allyson, "April come she will", a track I know well. His system was transformed, and I heard amazing new details from the plucks of the guitar strings, and her voice and sound stage was simply impressive, among the best sound I've heard. And he has accomplished this feat with relatively mid priced gear, thats old, some would say over the hill, almost like Frank himself. (ha!)
I went home that night, and played same track. I have recently updated my system to D'Agastino Momentum Stereo 250 amp, and VTL 6.5ii preamp, with dCS DAC, TA cords, and NAS/Roon....my rig now is much more quiet, and has more control and better bass, but I didn't hear the magic of the guitar riffs as clearly or as magically in Frank's system. I would not have known what was on this track if I only listened to the song in my room, didn't realize what I was missing.  I attribute the improvement into the hard work and detail Frank has committed to his rig, work most of us don't have. the patience for.
This is a subjective hobby; I feel I am a good 'listener' to both music, and gear....so same track, same day, different systems, better results from Frank than my own...made me happy for Frank that he gets to enjoy outstanding music, and now I have to evaluate my room/rig to figure out how I can match his results.
In my humble opinion, most of these improvements are a direct result of the synergy between the E mats, and TC, and SR Blue fuses, and room treatments. Its an easy pathway to try on your own; I have no skin in this game, or dog in the hunt...simply trying to share my personal observations and experiences from a first hand listening session. To each their own, but I hope to move my rig along and improve it to reach what Frank has accomplished. Enjoy the music, and our hobby.
@mribob   Thanks for your comparative feedback and impressions. Frank is a respected member and despite never having used Perfect Path Tech products, I appreciate the experience so many have shared on this thread.