Pending shipping questions.

Hi,

I recently purchased 6 figure amplifiers on 12/6. It shipped on last on 12/7 through Pilot freight service from IL to NJ, However, tracking information hasn’t been updated since picking up 12/7. Is it a normal? I have never had that long of wait for the shipping. Even it is not in transit. I wonder if it is sitting in their warehouse, or it get missing. Also, the freight company never answer call or email. 

Please advise.

jinnabi

So...I'm more proactive when it comes to things like this. Often things do go sideways, get overlooked etc and my default is to check sooner than later rather than trust what often is a poor process. If you have no update at all on the shipment it's time to call the local shipping office for the carrier and have them get you an update. When I had some Sabrina's and also when I bought used Sasha 2 I used Pilot or similar and both required a lot of hands on phone calls back and forth with the broker and me and Pilot, it def ran way longer than they quoted and overall it was a very manual process with little digital / automated updates. I'd call and get the details now rather than sit on the sidelines.

May I ask who arranged the shipping?  I'm sure the amps will arrive shortly but it's a cautionary tale.  The person who arranged the shipping is ultimately responsible for anything that goes wrong.  I assume it is fully insured?  I agree with the comment above that trucking firms are slow to update but 9 days is stretching it.  

@bigtwin Seller arranged the shipping.  I contacted Pilot freight and they advised me to call local office next Monday for detail.

my experience is freight service is relatively slow, and not great with tracking updates...