PC suggestions for a Gryphon Diablo 300

Guys,  
Looking for suggestions on a power cord for a Diablo 300.   I have  Cerious GE and a Triode Wire Lab power cords that I am going to try, but noticed the Gryphon makes there own.   Should I go with a Gryphon Powercord?   Any other recommendations?

Thanks
rshad0000

Showing 2 responses by lak

The power cord you are using (Cerious GE) is very good, there are other power cords out there that might sound a bit better such as the New Cerious Matrix power cord, the Furutech DPS-4 and/or other brands. This is just a guess, however, I don't think that because Gryphon makes a power cord (or has one made with their name on it) that it would work any better than other brand.
Also, I agree with williewoka, with a really good amp or integrated amp I've havent heard much difference in sound using various audiophile power cords.
I've not heard the KLE Innovations speaker cables or interconnects but as williewonka knows I'm a huge fan of the KLE Innovations bananas.

With that said and I'm sorry for kind of repeating myself, I'd take a serious look at the Cerious Technologies Matrix interconnects and/or speaker cables. I own the Matrix interconnects and they are very good. Audiophiles I know and trust say the Matrix speaker cables are awesome.

I'd like to demo the KLE Innovations speaker cables and interconnects (good products, I'm sure) but there is no way I can lay out the cash for them in order to demo.