Pathos Remix Classic

Good afternoon all,

I was wondering if anyone owns or has owned a Pathos Remix Classic integrated amp? (not the Inpol version). I am very intrigued.

To add to the discussion, I am about to take delivery on a pair of Volti Razz speakers. 

if so, what are or were your impressions?

Thank you!!

128x128Ag insider logo xs@2xdoyle3433

😂 Some truly nutty stuff. Bad enough we all get spam junk in email, our phones etc… but on an AG form.? Jeeze

Hello, I've had the classic remix for 3 months now and I really like it. I am running Harbeth C7es3 which are 86db. I feel it is a little underpowered for these speakers at lower volumes, as it doesn't have as much dynamic range as my other amp, a VTL IT85. Louder volumes are fine though. I managed to get a little better dynamics when I used the balanced input. I use MIT magnum cables. So I think this will be fine with your Voltis. Over all tone and separation are excellent, even with the stock tubes which I still have. Also the dac is pretty good in the Mk2 version. Basically my VTL is more of a musical instrument and the Pathos is a great Hifi. Also as I run the system all day it doesn't churn through my leccy bill like the VTL. Happy to answer any other questions.