Pathos and Dynaudio

I need a little help, i was wondering if a Pathos Logos Mk. II and Dynaudio confidence C4 would be a good match? And if the Pathos would have enough "juice" to satisfy the Dynaudio's?
newcomer
All good recommendations I am sure.

I use BEl Canto ref1000m monoblocks with my Dynaudio Contour 1.3mkII monitors and results are top notch. A class D based integrated like BEl canto or Wyred might come in cheaper than some and still be able to deliver all the goods.

ALso I find that power conditioning and shielding really helps tame the top end with the Dynaudios which among the speakers I listen to regularly tend to have the liveliest top end to go along with all the rest.

Dynaudio is a gold standard brand for speakers IMHO. Very high quality products that perform very well. THey may require tweaking in most cases beyond amp selection though perhaps in order to get them to sound their best. Like any fine instrument, you'll only get out of them whatever you put into them.
I agree with Czarivey. I have owned the Pathos and it doesn't have the power or authority to drive the C4's properly (unless it is a very small room and you like to listen at low levels)
I don't have any personal experience with the T+A PA 3000 HV you mentioned, but I use the T+A Powerplant MkII with my Dyn's and I'm very happy with pairing.
A friend og mine mentioned gato din-250 or the din-400 as another possibility, are there some who has any experience with those, many powering dyn's?