Pass X150.5 or Odyssey Stratos monos?

After months of research and mental anguish ;) I've narrowed down my search for new amplification to the two in the title. There are obvious differences like the fact that one is a stereo amp while the other are monoblocks. Anyway, if you had to, which option would you go with and why? Thanks!
whatsmyname

Showing 6 responses by whatsmyname

@simao I have both a Freya S and a Saga +. Speakers are Magnepan .7 and various dynamic speakers. I'm pretty confident the Pass and Odyssey amps will both do the job well, I'm just torn between the two. I expect the Pass to be a bit more magical but the dual power supplies of Stratos monos are very tempting.
Thanks everybody. Please note that the Pass I reference is a dot FIVE not eight. I can’t afford an 8. The .5 can be bought used for roughly the same price as the Stratos Stereo Extreme or Stratos monos basic. I’m aware of the fact that Klaus does custom builds and there are multiple tiers/options. The Kismets are out of my price range so they are not a consideration.
I'll go with the Pass as it's a respected, musical, quality amp. No offense to Odyssey - I was curious if it was close enough as it would allow me to get more power for the money. @jafox I'll check out the SL amps out of curiosity. Thanks.