Pass Labs XP32 or XP22?

I am considering buying Pass Labs, specifically the XA60.8 monoblocks. I am hoping that someone familiar with the preams could advise me.  XP22 or XP32?

Thank you

128x128muaythai

I'm another vote for the Backert Rhythm 1.3. My amps are AGD, not Pass, so I can't speak to the interaction with Pass amps, but the Backert is superb. I replaced an ARC 6SE with the Backert and that was a big improvement. 

I also use an ARC preamp (REF 3) with Pass amp (XA30.8). Tried others but this is best combination.

@jcarcopo Disclaimer: These views do not represent the views of Aric Audio or it’s parent company Aric Audio and are exclusively the views of jcarcopo 😆

@aricaudio I'm happy I made you laugh!  It's a bit I used to do on irc chat for the audio asylum when I would interject a "brought to you by xyz manufacturer" intermission when I or anyone fanatical for any particular brand especially if we all like or more than two felt the same way and often rightfully so.  I've heard great things about you and your products so it's an honor to make you laugh.  I will remember to add a more definitive disclaimer in #2 font.  Have an A1 day sir!