Paradigm Personas anyone heard them

No reviews on these yet that I can find. Curious if anyone has heard them and what were your impressions. Also any comparisons to the outgoing signature series?
thanks
mofojo
The motorcycle industry is taking advantage of india wages and scale of economy so will audio? I wonder
I heard the Persona bookshelf speakers, and I was blown away, best sound I have ever heard. We were able to switch to some B&W 802d,s, and I know this is hard to believe, but the Persona were significantly smother and more transparent, a far better sound. I would love to hear the towers!!
Just like any team, the pieces  have to fit. When paired properly they are a fantastic speaker. Just have to have a basic understanding of what will work with them as far as electronics , wire and dac ( if digital). I love my 5fs in a 27x17x10 listening/chill room.  I have AKM dac. , Tube pre amp and very neutral wires.  Wonderful combo. 
Heard the 9H’s vs B&W802D3’s driven by McIntosh separates and it was obvious to me instantly, that the 802D3’s created a living breathing soundscape full of dynamics and atmosphere.  The Paradigms were analytical and devoid of any warmth at all...not organic sounding at all.