Paradigm Monitor or Studio?

Any advice on which sound better? I can image the Studios do, but I have not heard them. Is the extra cost worth it?
128x128fishcall
Given that you have a sub, the rear port may be less of an issue on the bookshelf. But as far as I know, Paradigm makes no bookshelf speakers with a front port. Are you sure about the Monitor 3s? (Maybe I'm just looking at an old catalogue, but I don't see a port in front.)

For a front port, you might try the PSB Image 2B or, if you can stretch your budget, the PSB Stratus Mini. Both are front-ported, and PSB tends to be a little more wall-friendly. PSB is generally as fine a manufacturer as Paradigm, so they're definitely worth a listen.
You didn't ask if the Paradigms are the best value. I believe you wanted to know between the two; which was better. There are oodles of speakers that are better than those babies. Redirect your post if you are interested in entertaining the idea of other speakers. Specify $$, as well. peace, warren
I was debating between the Monitor 5's and the Studio 40 v.2's. I was able to listen to both speakers with the same amp driving them. (I think this is important!) The 40's, without question sound better. I went with the 40's. If you have the money get the Studio's.