Oyaide P004 and C004 plugs

Hi everybody hearing a sound difference in sound with furutech plugs which I did not like for too much of warmth I went in for new Oyaide P004 and C004 and terminated the power cable of the DAC but now the sound is hard and aggressive could anyone has experience with these plugs will they smooth out with time and how many hours of burn in  

jasbirnandra

Showing 3 responses by digsmithd

Just ran in set of fi 28r and they are wonderfull sounding...Nice open soundstage and i feel they are the sweet spot in furutech’s offerings.No hint of the typical minuses of rhodium.Indeed alot of hrs on them has made the difference.

(Steve's word is well founded and taken,its everything though imho)

Im really curious about the sonarquest stuff...I like the lego but man that iec is tough to wrestle with.Suppose the sonar's would be much the same.I dont have near the skills that "williwonka" has at his craft...trust his judgement on these things though.Everytime i say im done putzing around with wire/ac/sc.😖

I think i will have to pop for set....I do have a power wire i need to eventually terminate...thx again steve for vote of confidence in the sonars.It helps solidify the decision.