Outstanding Custom Dust Covers

For those of you looking for high quality and affordable dust covers, I recommend you consider Digital Deck Covers. I have been looking for dust covers for my audio equipment and stumbled upon this source during an internet search. The dust covers are custom made to precise measurements to perfectly fit your equipment. I ordered and received beautifully made black vinyl covers for PrimaLuna EVO300, Yamaha A-S2100, and Onkyo A-9070 integrated amplifiers. I am not associated with the firm, but simply wish to inform fellow music lovers of this source to protect your gear. The link is:  http://www.digitaldeckcovers.com/

rock-on

+1…I’ve had at least 9 or 10 covers made from them.  Fantastic company, great product and reasonable prices! One of my favorite companies!!

Post removed 

In response to a question I received regarding which dust cover option I selected, my decision is based on the following description: "A medium-weight vinyl fabric that simulates the look and feel of leather with soft, fuzzy polyester (feels like flannel) underneath to softly cover and protect your equipment.  This is a great choice for sensitive surfaces that need a gentle fabric!"

I had my first 6 or 7 covers made out of that same material.  Looks kinda like leather and had a soft fabric inside.

The last 3 I had made out of the Double-Sided Quilted Black Nylon.  These are really cool.

"This ultra premium fabric has even more padding, and features a quilted satin nylon fabric on both sides. This anti-static dust cover is double-stuffed with polyester insulation in-between, giving you the ultimate in protection for your equipment. The interior of this fabric is also very gentle on surfaces, and recommended for sensitive items!"

@rock-on @mofimadness  Thanks for the heads-up! I just ordered 4 covers Double sided quilt for tube amplifier and tube preamp. Vinyl for solid state amp and DAC.