Ortofon 2M Black- Graham 1.5/Rega/Origin Silver

I'm a fan of moving magnet cartridges and the new ORTOFON 2M BLACK has caught my attention.
I was wondering if the Ortofon would be suitable in either a Graham 1.5, a Rega 300/1000 or an Origin LIve Silver. I like the idea of the Graham, but I'm not sure of the compliance issues and the overall match. Your thoughts?
dsa
i recently read a review comparing the bronze w/the black & it was not complimentary to the bronze. it said it was not as some cartridges in a line similar to each other w/the black offering more extended range but had different sound. since i have not had the pleasure of hearing either cartridge but being interested in the price point of the bronze, it did not make me want to go out and buy one. an ortofon dealer i spoke to was not a fan of the black feeling it was kind of analytical in sound compared to the clearaudios.

anyone have thoughts on the om40 or 540mkII compared to the bronze or the black?
the 2m blue is quite an awesome cart! heard it at a dealer showroom. very nice & musical to say the least.
I have the Bronze and have used it on a Thorens TD-160 and now the Linn LP 12 w/Basik Plus which I plan on upgrading. I have heard quite a few MMs in the upper price range and found the 2M Bronze to be a real pleasure to listen to. I did hear the black and it has its advantages in structure and slam. The Bronze however was the top of my budget at the time, and it was highly recommended by the owner of the shop.

I'm planning on upgrading to the RB 700 from my Basik Plus and using the Ortofon on that until it dies ;). Is the RB700 much different than the 300 as far as matching up with this arm?

I actually had a manufacturing defect in my Bronze and the entire cartridge was replaced by Ortofon free of charge and pain. The price at that point was really great!
Danska,

What was wrong with your Bronze? I've recently moved from a P3 to a P5 and transferred my 2M Bronze from the RB300 to the RB700. No difference in mounting. I've also upgraded to the 2M Black stylus. Still breakin it in.
Somehow the diamond actually became unglued from the stylus. Crazy thing! Ortofon said they hadn't seen it happen unless someone was back-queuing records, which obviously I wasn't. Anyhow it only took a week or so and I had a new one! Let us know how you liked switching up from the Bronze to the Black! Do you like the match up with your arm?

I might possibly consider doing that as well after how much I've enjoyed my Bronze, but am also going to consider going to a MC.