Oppo exploring additional production of UDP 205

For a few days now, I have been searching for a new OPPO UDP 205.  I wanted to purchase an OPPO UDP 205 for some time, but never got around to it. I revisited the OPPO site today and went to the OPPO UDP 205 page. There, I saw a new line that allows registration for a potential production run. I registered. Anybody else interested? Let's make it so that OPPO can't refuse to make one more production run. I'd love to see a huge Audiogon push. Let us know if you are in. 
gpgr4blu

Showing 3 responses by uberwaltz

Email OPPO and had a reply within 30 minutes, although not really what I wanted to read but at least it was honest, see below.
"

Kevin,

We've received one shipment a little over a week ago and we're expecting our last shipment to arrive in the coming week. I've looked up your email address and there's over five thousand people ahead in the queue.  If that information is accurate, the player is not likely going to be available to you as there are so many ahead and we are not able to manufacture enough units for everyone in the queue.

Best Regards,

Customer Service
OPPO Digital, Inc.
162 Constitution Dr. Menlo Park, CA 94025
Service@oppodigital.com "
Now I have no idea how many units per shipment but not in the order of thousands so there are definitely going to be a few disapointed people out there

Sounds good.
Will tell my daughter to stay on the lookout in her email.
Thank you
My daughter registered early May and she has had nothing at all from OPPO.
I truly believe they have produced all they are going to and if you have not heard by now I think you can say you did not make the cut.