Opinions On Used Speakers music only $5K $6K

I'm looking for opinions on a pre-owned/demo Speaker purchase between $5K>$6K for an all-Krell-music-only- system installed in a 26'Lx20'Wx10'H sitting room with good acoustics. I've used N804 & N803 with good results (detail/imaging) but feel that I need larger Speakers to realistically fill this room. I have auditioning access to Krell, Revel, Wilson, B&W, Focal & Sonus Faber. My first reaction is to try to purchase a used pair of N802 or 803D. Any other suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
jms_123
The Watt/Puppy 5.1, Revel Studio & N802 are among my top 3 picks. Should the Krell Resoultion 2 be considered in this mix? Are they sonically comparable to the above? The downside to the W/P 5.1 is that they're getting a bit old by now. I could get the Revel & N802 @ a couple of years old.

My Amplifier is rated @ 200 wpc.
Access the auditions and PERHAPS consider Merlins,many paths to salvation I'm told,good luck,Bob
I'd suggest the Daedalus DA-1's. They will love the high current delivered by your Krell and make beautiful music. Check out my review posted here on the A'gon as well as comments by many devoted fans. Do a search under Daedalus.
My first thought is a pair Avalon Radian (maybe HC or if you are lucky a pair of Ascent).