Opinions? Creek5350+B&W 802/3 OR Meridian DSP 5500

I am a newbie here - but I thought I'd throw this out to the group.
I used to have tons of killer HiFi - Audio Research, Sonus Faber, Meridian, etc. Then I got into financial trouble and have been out of it for a few years. I am back on my feet now and am building a system.

What do you guys think of the 2 systems below - I have major size constraints - hense the items selected

I know where I can get a Creek 5350se for under $900 - it's 85wpc - I would pair it up with some B&W 802 or 3's (old matrix types) or similar full range floor standing speaker.

or I think I can get some Meridian DSP 5500 active 3-way speakers with a built in preamp and remote - I could run my CD and DSS digitals out directly in.

Please let me know what you think

Thanks
David

128x128dcfsf
David,

I have the 5350SE in use with a pair of Harbeth Compact 7ES. It can drive almost anything. And, like other ss amps, it is almost perfect, and FWIW, has been getting rave reviews. You will really like this amp.

Charlie
David,
What are the dimensions of your listening room? I have a pair of Matrix 803s that, if you are interested, I might part with. I'm in a small listening room (10 x 11) and the 803s need more room to breathe.
Joel