Ohm Walsh Micro Talls: who's actually heard 'em?

Hi,

I'd love to hear the impressions of people who've actually spent some time with these speakers to share their sense of their plusses and minuses. Mapman here on Audiogon is a big fan, and has shared lots on them, but I'm wondering who else might be familiar with them.
rebbi
Post removed 
If anyone is looking for an outstanding high power amplifier to pair with their Ohm's see the class d amp kits at classdaudio.com. These kits are ridiculously cheap for the quality of amplification you get.

I put together their 250w Super D amp to pair with my Ohm's and I could not be happier.

If you have basic soldering skills you can put this amp together. No affiliation with the company, just seriously impressed with the sound quality of this amp for the $500 total in kit and parts.
" his experience runs a little counter to posts in this thread about the need for high current to really make them sing.

What to make of this?"

You may not be pushing the limits of volume and dynamics possible with the OHMs with a Fisher tube receiver, but the end results might still be quite pleasant.

I lot of people run OHMs off of gear that is perhaps less than optimal and remain quite satisfied. Its all relative.
I'm sure that the "jaw drop" thing was a response to the omni presentation. You'll get that effect straight away and it does make its mark. It's only after you "listen through" that striking first impression that you get to things like dynamics, tonal balance et. al. I suspect that most listeners will find the Ohms really impressive at first listen, even if they're poorly matched in a system. If they're well matched, then you've got a good thing going for the long term.

Just speculating.

Marty