OCD mickey website and negativity.

I see videos from this individual frequently he's got a show every night almost on YouTube which is live. It's interesting.

I'm not familiar with the brands on his website and he doesn't seem to be happy about lots of stuff. He visits stores and complains about how terrible their equipment is and that no one knows what they're doing without really explaining him himself.

I've learned many things from him but I don't know why his gear that he represents seems lacklustre, I'm not gonna mention it here but maybe I'm wrong. There are many outstanding so-called higher end audio gear that's out there and he doesn't seem to carry any of it.  

emergingsoul

I enjoy his videos when they short and to the point and filled with commentary about audio components all the extra rhetoric is very very annoying.

Brilliant minds work differently than the rest of us I guess. Although being blissfully ignorant with a low IQ like me has its advantages to. 

I learned reading your posts that you are a very sensible and sensitive person... It is better than high I.Q.  with no heart intelligence... Then dont be too harsh on yourself  ...

My very best to you ...

I enjoy his videos when they short and to the point and filled with commentary about audio components all the extra rhetoric is very very annoying.

Brilliant minds work differently than the rest of us I guess. Although being blissfully ignorant with a low IQ like me has its advantages to.

Everybody is free to spend as much or as little on audio gear as they so choose.  However, don't fall into the trap of thinking expensive is always technically superior sounds better.  A $100K amp is not 1000 times better than a good $1K amp.

Also, you are free to believe the black sheep act and ignore Mikey products marketed  with the same meaningless techno-bable claims as those he is on a mission to expose as frauds.

Finally, you are free to ignore his application of situational ethics. Come to Audiogon to deceitfully bait members making unproven accusations that number of posts equates to being a manufacturers shill.  Then promote himself as an honest broker with only customer happiness his goal - if you spend more than $4K.

Post removed