nuforce Ref 9 SE V3 vs wyred 4 sound STI 1000

Has anyone compared these two amps? I am not interested in comments on other amps. Just anyone who has A-B compared these two leading digital amps. Thank you.
jspar

Showing 3 responses by noelpastor

Good thoughts. Ah yes the room acoustics, I have struggled with mine for years (small condo living room concrete all around). I long for the day I live in a place where I can tailor the room acoustics. The C1 helps as it is quite room tolerant unusual for a Dyn. Due to my challenged listening room I know I am way below an optimal setup.
Hi Inpieces. Did you notice if the C500 is sensitive to PCs? When I upgraded my amp from a Plinius integrated to the C500 I just continued using the "Lessloss" PC that fed the amp without bothering to explore other PCs.
Thanks. I was hoping to try the new Shunyata Anaconda CX on the C500, mostly out of curiosity. But you may be right about the C500 being not so PC sensitive and best to leave the Lessloss alone and look to spend the money elsewhere. When you get a chance you should try it they come up 4sale here every so often and it is easy enough to unload. It went toe to toe with my old Shunyata Anaconda PC when I compared it on the Plinius years ago.