Nordost Tyr vs Audience Au24e

Is there anyone who had a chance to compare those cables? Especially IC's. I know that both are fast, detailed with lots of air. What im interested in is which of those two gives more body to the sound. I use a Cardas right now and would like to switch to something more detailed and fast without being edgy and lean. Is this a way to go?
mike79
Yesterday i connected Tyr to my equipment. Comparing to Frey it's a whole different beast! It has much more weight and is really smooth. I sounds more analog-like to me. I was searching for something that will give me the best of Frey and my Cardas Golden Presence and I think that Tyr ticks all the right boxes! Great cable!
REPLACED MY NORDOST TYR XLR IC'S WITH TARALABS 'THE ONE'. BETTER IN EVERY AREA ON MY SS SYSTEM.
I have Tyr xlr in my system. Upgraded from Heimdall and the difference was pretty significant. Much more body on instruments. With Heimdall, acoustic guitars sounded a bit metallic (more string, less body). With the Tyr you can hear the whole instrument (body + string), if that makes sense. Percussion is more three dimensional sounding. Everything thickened up quite a bit, though in no perforative sense whatsoever. Sounds marvelous to me.
The nordost Tyr is great it is full and open sounding which allows you to have a great mix of body and dynamics.