Nordost Silver Shadow AES/EBU or LAT Int'l ?

Need input to determine which digital cable. Narrowed it down to the Nordost Silver Shadow AES/EBU or the LAT International coax (possibly AES/EBU). I have the Micromega Drive 2 transport and Kora Hermes DAC with the option of either. I hear the AES/EBU is superior to the coax. AND what about 75ohm vs the 110ohm? Thanks.
celtic66

Showing 1 response by lake513

I tried quite a few digital AES/EBU cables in My two systems one a theta jade /ds pro basic 3 and the other a cal system alpha / delta system and found the nordost silver shadow to be the best for My system . I use the moonglow nordost in the cal system almost as good as the silver shadow for a little less money . I also found that a 1 meter or 1.5 meter cable sounds better than a .5 meter cable a least for Me . I did not care for the coax cable in either system to hard sounding. I did play with about 4 or 5 coax cables and gave up on those and started to try the the AES/EBU and all were better in My system than coax I did not try the LAT cable no dealer around or audio bud's to trade with good luck