Nordost Cable Sale

I took advantage of the Nordost close-out sale on IC and speaker cables on their Norse Series 1 line. I bought Frey XLR interconnects and Tyr bi-wire banana speaker cables and got a great deal on them, more than the typical 50% off that most places like MusicDirect advertizes. Is anyone else taking advantage of this sale? I hope that the Series 2 cables arn't that big of an improvement:)
roubaixpro
Jmcgrogan2, my amp is a Classe CT-5300 300W 5-channel amp used for both home theater and 2 channel music. Do you have any recommendations on moderately priced power cords for this amp?
Well you'd have to clarify "moderately priced", as this can mean many things to many people. That said, I think the VH Audio Flavor 4 and Airsine are considered to be very good value power cords. They are a bit different than the Nordost though, a bit more dynamic and powerful but with less speed and resolution.

I actually have a cord that is pretty similar in design and sound to the Brahma, which I plan to replace with the Brahma. Audio Horizons Transparency cord. Audio Horizon and Nordost both use silver clad copper conductors.

Another very good cord, but may be a bit too pricey for you is the Fusion Audio Enchanter.

To help me know what moderately priced represents to you, let me know a price range, length needed and what you are looking from the cord. Do you want a cord with more speed and resolution like the Nordost? A cord with more power and dynamics?
Already having Nordost interconnects and speaker cables which I am really happy with, I would like to stay within the Nordost line, plus they are on sale:)

I was thinking of the following component > power cord combinations:

Classe CT-SSP pre pro > Nordost Vishnu 2m power cable
Classe CP-800 pre/ DAC > Nordost Vishnu 2m power cable
Classe CT-5300 amp (300W x 5 channels) > Nordost Brahma 2m power cable

I am willing to spend $1,200-$1,400 for all 3 power cables.
The Vishnu power cables are on sale for about $300. I would like a cord with speed, resolution and dynamic impact in that order of preference. How much did you pay for your 2m Brahma cable from Ron? Do you think that the Brahma can handle my amp?
Oh, I didn't think you wanted to spend that much on one cord. Your plan sounds great! The Brahma uses (2) 16 gauge conductors for both legs instead of the Vishnu's (1) 16 gauge per leg. (2) 16 gauge = 13 gauge, which should be able to handle power amps and conditioners. The Brahma booklet I received says it can handle 25 amps.

Enjoy the music.