No discussion about the Synergistic Pink fuse?

I can't believe my eyes.

The pink fuse is not a joke either. Although it sounds like one after Quantum, Black, Blue, Orange, Purple, Master... did I miss something?

fynnegan

@secretguy ,

So because it didn't improve your system, it can't possibly work for anyone else?

Huh.

Honestly, an audiophile fuse in my preamp was one of my best/cheapest upgrades.

Wolf said he tried an fancy fuse. He didnt say which one so really no help to this discussion. Further, he has tended to dismiss some of the tweeky stuff in the past and so has a predisposition of doubt. Probably a good thing. I have no interest in fuses or in anything Ted makes. Because of Ted and because of some of the claims made on their site.

Yeah, I also have a hard time believing anyone isn’t hearing a difference unless they are putting them in a router or something. In every component I’ve used aftermarket fuses had an equivalent effect as a power cable, and each one sounds different. They also create what absolutely must be measurable differences in frequency response and transient energy. There are enough YouTube videos put there comparing different ones, and the difference clearly comes through even over compressed video.

I mean it’s wild, even the shade of light and contrast in the LCD displays changes.

The main components I understand are quartz sand, as a vibration damper, and various ferrite-like minerals that reduce noise. They also seem to greatly increase the current a component can draw from the wall.

I'm interested in how the Pink sounds, esp if it corrects the midrange excess of the Purple.