New Von Schweikert VR SR4 mk11 Cream or Crap ???

It is hard to find a recent review of these speakers.
The few comments I been able to find on the Mk 11 version is that they are either very good or very bad.
All reviews seem to like the bass response, that is a good thing, but what about all the other qualities ?
Like treble, midrange, dynamics, soundstage , etc.

I am really interested in these (I like the way the look )but I have no way to audition them in the southeast corner of Michigan.

So, please anyone that can give an honest opinion of the speakers sonic qualities would be appreciated.

If your comments sound like a winner, I may hop on a plane to hear them somewhere.
128x128ozzy
Well the only way is to listen to the systems, those reviews on audio review dont really impress me that much they look kind of fabricated, whatever that means. Schweikerts been around a long time and has countless awards and reviews by the big guns. Like i said listen first..
I moved up the Von Schweikert ladder to the VR7 se. All have been exciting to listen to and non fatigueing. You are dealing with a company that stands by their products. Their resale is also very good if you need to upgrade.
I replaced a set of Quad 989s and a pair of subs with the VR4 SR MK2 and I don't miss the Quads even a little.The MK2 are great speakers.
Von Schweikert should be able to direct you to the nearest dealer Thier number is (760) 410-1650 email albertvonn@aol.com. Perhaps start new post asking if anyone owning VS is near your location. You would be welcome to listen to mine but I am in NC