New updated Dynaudio Confidence line.

Dynaudio finally updated the Confidence line. They look nice but I had a moment of sticker shock though. 

https://www.audioxpress.com/news/dynaudio-completely-redesigned-confidence-high-end-speaker-range-in...

james63
The typical "bloom" at 3-5 KHz and narrow dispersion between the large woofer and 1" tweeter in the 1-3K range, basically the same thing the C1 suffered from. (Look at Stereophile horizontal dispersion measurements of the C1).
Just terrible so overpriced we aren't paying for engineering here but the investment group who purchased Dynaudio leveraging the brand and jacking the price up to reap profits 
If the cabinets are really made in China, that's disappointing. Part of the Dynaudio experience was getting real Danish artisan cabinets and veneers. I can understand entry lines being ported to China, but Confidence speakers are the flagship and should be entirely made in Denmark.

I can confirm that the current Contour 60 speakers are clearly marked "Made in Denmark" with no further disclaimer.