New Stereophile format

So, do you like it? Yes/No?

Personally, I give it a thumbs up.

I see many over at Audio Asylum hate it. However, that is a much more venomous forum.
trelja
Just got mine yesterday after returning from vacation and I was surprised to see it. I'm still undecided, I can understand the need for the occasional graphic refreshment in any sort of pring publication but it seems to be make the mag a bit harder to read. What I mean is that columns don't seem to all take up full pages now, some are split and it becomes very confusion. However that confusion could have just stemmed from extreme jetlag so I'll give it a bit more time and report back.
I don't like it either. Way to confusing, however I did kinda catch on by the time I'd finished it (didn't take long as it continues to get shorter every month). I prefer the smaller format from about 15 years ago.

Oh, BTW I know there are some Stereophile writers that visit these pages. So, for the record.....don't listen to the winnies writing in that want you to review the $29 Coby cd players at Walmart. Keep reviewing those $350,000 a pair amps. After all, who wants to see a 1988 Yugo reviewed in Car and Driver?

Jon
I like the larger font they have chosen for the technical sidebars. Much easier to read.

Regards,
Post removed