New SS Integrated from ARC DSi200 ...

...MSRP at $5,995. Has anybody heard this yet? Interested to hear from existing ARC amp owners who might have switched over to this new SS amp from ARC. Here's a link with an overview of the new amp from arcdb: http://www.arcdb.ws/DSI200/DSI200.html
cmalak

Showing 5 responses by cmalak

It's more than a prototype as ARC has been demoing the unit with its dealers (at least they have done so at my local ARC dealer) to gather feedback on customer receptivity for a SS integrated from them at this price point. By the way, arcdb also had the Ref2 phono and Ref5 linestage previews before the official announcements on ARC's web site. Anyway, for those folks who have had the opportunity to hear this new design from ARC, please share your thoughts. I recognize that this may be way early in terms of the public's exposure to this new unit. Thx
Thx Mimberman for sharing your listening impressions. I guess the unit is out there at dealers for buyers to audition so hopefully we can get more comments from other folks who have had a chance to listen to this new product from ARC.