New Release CD Players $1000 - $1500

Curious if any recommended CD Players, released in past year,  at $1000 - $1500 new price. Thanks
jl35
Not new to the market but, Rega Apollo-R, $1,000 new. 8742 Wolfson DAC, digital out. Basic, but nice sounding player. Listened through Primaluna tubes and Totem Acoustics Hawk.
I liked it better than the NAD played through the same system.

N
I know you said cd player, but the Woo Audio cd transport is excellent for the money.  Pair it with a decent DAC and you're good to go.
just hooked up a Cambridge CXC and Simaudio 300 D Mkll  sounds great    thanks for all the suggestions
I don`t know your taste, but if you like "non digital sound" that is neutral, deep 3D soundstage and easy to listen, I suggest to opt on discrete R2R based DAC + plus some decent spinner or a decent digital transport.

I ordered Denafrips Ares from Vinshine Audio for use with my smart TV and I A/B compared it to my all time reference players. There is something in the discrete R2R. Overall in tonality reminds me a Accuphase DP-67, but with deeper soundstage. The DAC part is clearly better than newer DP-500 or 510, That are inferior to older DP-67.
I have not heard, but Metrum Dac`s may be also a worth to consider.