New Rega DAC

It's rumored that there will be a new Rega DAC coming out soon. Anyone have any info?
larryski2
If the new Isis is as special as people say it is, they've probably redefined the value proposition for a high-end CD player. Of course, there will always be audiophiles into trophy audio and brand names who will not consider the Rega.
I've had one for about a week now. Best way to describe the sound is that it sounds like a very good turntable. A touch warm and smooth, but not artificially so. Everything my Apollo did, the DAC more than one-ups.

And it's solidly built. I'd say it's on par with my Bryston B60 in this regard.
I just got my REGA DAC. It is a great DAC. I have the apollo player and the dac in my opinion is waay better. I also compared it to Bel Canto Dac1 I like the REGA DAC bettter. I got one of the earlier model and I am so glad I purchased one well worth the money at $1000.
Mlmusic - Probably a dumb question, but what do you run through the Rega DAC to beat the apollo? Don't you run your CD player through the DAC? Again, sorry if my question sounds dumb.
Lang76-

I assume MImusic has his Apollo running through the REGA Dac using toslink/digital coax. He is using the Apollo as the transport and the Dac as the Dac.

As a Rega dealer I agree with all that has been said above. It is one heck of good Dac for $995!